Immigration to Japan

Immigration to Japan

Immigration to Japan

We have helped foreign nationals complete Immigration Procedures to stay or work in Japan. Foreign nationals who wish to stay in Japan are required to comply with certain procedures under Japanese immigration laws, regulations and ordinances.

For example,
In order to extend your period of stay in Japan, 
==> You are required to apply for an extension of your permission to stay.

In order to change your status permitted to stay in Japan.
==> You are required to apply for change of your status under your permission to stay of residence.

If you wish to stay for a period exceeding 90 days,
==> You are required to register yourself as a resident foreign national.

Many of cases are at discretion of the Minister of Justice. Some of such applications might not be approved. It must be evidenced with good reasons by the applicant that such permission or registration be given under applicable laws and regulations.     
If you fail to follow the appropriate procedures or to obtain proper permission, you might be subject to deportation from Japan or other punishment under the laws and regulations.

Tatsumi Immigration Law Office KOBE

Practice Area

We, Tatsumi Immigration Law Office KOBE, have helped foreign nationals fulfill the immigration procedures for proper entrance, permission to stay or registration. If you are a foreign national and are not well familiar with such procedures before authorities of Japan or if you are the relative or friend of such a foreign national, please do not hesitate to consult us. We promise to do our best to help you with professional care.

We are authorized by the Minister of Justice to render application service for immigration.

Certificate of Eligibility for a Status of Residence

Permission to Engage in Activity Other Than That Permitted by the Status of Residence Previously Granted

Permission to Change Status of Residence

Permission to Extend Period of Stay

Permission to Acquire Status of Residence

Re-entry Permission

Certificate of Authorized Employment

Permission for Permanent Residence


Tatsumi Immigration Law Office KOBE

If you have any questions on not only immigration procedures like visa, entrance and staying in Japan, but also international marriage, divorce, adoption or succession, employment in Japan, etc., please do not hesitate to consult us.


  • このエントリーをはてなブックマークに追加